Sunday, March 17, 2013

Wadaiko - Tao

The "Drum art performance" is the Japanese entertainment group; using the traditional Japanese musical instrument, “Wadaiko”, written in previous blog, deeply questions the people's minds, and fascinates the entire world.



It is recorded that the number of audience is over 4 million in 400 cities and 17 countries in the world.



Tao was formed 17 years ago, and are making the performance mainly in the foreign countries. The group has high valuation in the foreign countries but the activity in Japan in less, and hence the popularity is not to that extent.


However, if you see the videos, I think that you understand that it is a first-class entertainment. 









Next week blog is about Porsche 962C.



You can support this blog by purchasing items from our webshop in the below link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are going for best contents like myself, only
pay a visit this site daily for the reason that it offers quality contents, thanks

My web page ultrasound technician schools in chicago

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Also visit my site X Ray Technition