Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Special New Year's food (Osechi)

Ladies and Gentlemen

Wish you all a very Happy New Year!



This year also, I would like to introduce you!

The Japan that I see as a native Japanese person!

The Japan that foreign nationals don’t know!

The smaller things that are usually ignored!



My first blog of this year is the handmade food served during the New Year's Holidays, prepared by my wife similar to the last year.



It is definitely cheaper to buy the ready made food served during the New Year's Holidays from the market, rather than buying the ingredients and preparing of your own.


However, my wife gives importance to the traditional Japanese culture, and respects the starting of the New Year by the food prepared by her.


I am dreaming of a New Year in future, where the wives of my two sons would join and prepare the food served during the New Year's Holidays.



Looking forward to working with you this year

No comments: